Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chapter 5: In Which Good Things Really DO Come in Threes

Good Thing No. 1: 
My dear friend, Kyle, who had been my roommate and coworker in Nigeria, came to visit me this weekend. We saw Harry Potter 3D (loved it), went kayaking on Lake Superior which looked as though it went on forever into the sky because it was so calm, hiked barefoot around Gooseberry Falls State Park, and generally had a great time.

Good Thing No. 2: 
I went to Grand Marais and Temperance River State Park with my family. It. Was. Amazing. I love my family deeply. I love the North Shore of Lake Superior deeply. Together it was about as close to a perfect day as you can get.

Good Thing No. 3:
My visa came!!! Now I only have to worry about packing and actually flying to China (on Friday morning at 6am). Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please BE WISE with your words as this is a public website.