Reasons My Sister Is So Great
5. My sister is legitimately fun! We always have a good time when we are together, whether that's going hiking, kayaking, or simply going out to coffee and talking.
4. She is easy to talk to. She really listens (and helps me to do the same;). And she has good insights into other peoples' problems.
3. She has loads of self-discipline and motivation. I am so proud of the ways that she works to change her life for the better as a mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a person. And she has dealt with some hard issues and circumstances in her life and handled them amazingly well.
2. She is a wonderful mom. I am amazed by her children, and that speaks loads about how much effort and love both she and Chris are devoting to their kids. And now little Natalie has been blessed with a mom who has loved her for months before she was even born.
1. My sister loves Him a lot. None of these reasons would mean anything in the long run if she didn't. I love seeing how He keeps changing her heart to be more like His. And I pray that she will continue to be as open to his molding.